Friday, March 21, 2008

Carpet and Windows

On January 7th we had new carpet put in all the bedrooms... so comfortable!
In February, Kevin finished the bedroom windows... with help from the granite guy and painter!Now it's March and I have Spring Break, so I can finally post this! YAY!

The hall bath is still currently gutted, for the most part... and all that is left are the two bathrooms!


Carpet...



Windows...


3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm impressed with your commitment to blogging. Oh wait...there is no commitment. BUT the house does look fab!

Anonymous said...

Erykah! I found your blog off of Ali and Lance's and knew that when I saw that spelling of your name, that it was you. Love the house. I am jealous! check out our blog... derickandcheryl.blogspot.com

love, Cheryl

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...




فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض